All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionEntrepreneurs and small business: are they in the avant-garde of invation and ecomic growth? In Germany and the United States, policy-makers and ecomists have explored this question. Presenting their findings, this text also examines concerns of the social critic. Novelists in both countries have critiqued the business community. These views, reflecting public mood, portray cultural differences significant to the understanding of international relations.
- Author(s)Lucie Pfaff
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1989
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies Series 16: Economics
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1989
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight340 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.