About this product
- DescriptionNew from bestselling authors Mindy Starns Clark and Susan Meissner, The Amish Groom (Book 1 in The Men of Lancaster County series) explores the men of an Amish community in Lancaster County, how their Amish beliefs play out in their unique roles, and the women who change their lives. Born to an ex-Amish mother and an Englisch father, 23-year-old Tyler Anderson was raised as a military kid until the age of 6, when his mom passed away. His dad, shipping off to yet ather overseas post, placed Tyler in the care of his Amish grandparents, an arrangement that was supposed to be temporary. It lasted a lifetime. Rachel Hoeck is the young woman waiting for Tyler's proposal. She senses that though he loves her and wishes to make a commitment to her and his Amish beliefs, part of him still wonders whether an Amish lifestyle is truly for him. When an opportunity to connect with his father unexpectedly arises, a visit to California causes Tyler to question everything, including a future with Rachel. Will the new girl in his life, Lark, cause him to remain in the Englisch world? Or will he choose to be an Amish groom after all? A poignant vel of hoping for romance and searching for identity, set in a beloved Amish community.
- Author BiographyMindy Starns Clark is the bestselling author of more than 20 books, both fiction and nonfiction, with over a million copies sold. Mindy and her husband, John, have two adult children and live in Pennsylvania.www.mindystarnsclark.com Susan Meissner is a multi-published author, speaker, and writing workshop leader with a background in community journalism. Her novels include The Shape of Mercy, named by Publishers Weekly as one of the 100 Best Novels of 2008 and a Carol Award winner. She is a pastor's wife and the mother of four young adults. When she's not writing, Susan writes small group curriculum for her San Diego church. Visit Susan at her website: www.susanmeissner.com, on Twitter at @SusanMeissner, or at www.facebook.com/susan.meissner.
- Author(s)Mindy Starns Clark,Susan Meissner
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleThe Men of Lancaster County
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best Selling in Fiction Books
- AU $65.29New
- AU $52.48Used
A Game of Thrones: The Story Continues: The Complete Box Set of All 7 Books by George R. R. Martin (Paperback, 2012)
- AU $53.32New
- AU $47.47Used
- AU $16.06New
- AU $8.05Used
- AU $16.56New
- AU $18.32New
- AU $27.93New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.06
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $15.94
- AU $43.00Trending at AU $57.77
- AU $33.92Trending at AU $35.91
- AU $22.79Trending at AU $25.35
- AU $24.30Trending at AU $24.66
- AU $20.53Trending at AU $22.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.