All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $34.93
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.21
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $19.59
- AU $7.31Trending at AU $12.24
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $32.54
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Amsterdam City Guide Anne de Buck shares her favourite addresses from her blog 'Your Little Black Book', which receives 170,000 unique visitors per month. The book includes hotspots tourists will t find without the help of this guide. The Amsterdam City Guide shortlists the best coffee bars across the city, superb concept stores, and the best six walks to help you discover Amsterdam's best neighbourhoods. With this contemporary city guide you will experience Amsterdam in a whole new way.
- Author BiographyAnne de Buck is the founder of Holland's biggest urban travel and lifestyleblog - Yourlittleblackbook.me - She travels around the world looking for the nicest hotspots and hidden gems. She wakes in another city almost every week but her hometown Amsterdam remains her favourite.
- Author(s)Anne de Buck
- PublisherTerra Uitgeverij
- Date of Publication24/08/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationWarnsveld
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintTerra Uitgeverij
- Content Note180 colour, 20 b&w
- Weight335 g
- Width134 mm
- Height167 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.