All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years the basic science viva of the Final FRCA has evolved a more clinical perspective. The new edition of the highly successful Anaesthesia Science Viva Book incorporates this new clinical emphasis, giving candidates an insight into the way the viva works, offering general guidance on exam technique, and providing readily accessible information relating to a wide range of potential questions. Questions are divided broadly into the four areas covered by the exam: applied anatomy, physiology, pharmacology and clinical measurement. Answers have been constructed to provide candidates with more than eugh detail to pass the viva. Covering the full scope of the basic science syllabus, and written by an experienced FRCA examiner, The Anaesthesia Science Viva Book, second edition, is an essential purchase for every Final FRCA candidate.
- Author BiographySimon Bricker is a Consultant Anaesthetist at the Countess of Chester Hospital, Chester, UK.
- Author(s)Simon Bricker
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/11/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus.
- Weight950 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.