All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to interpreting financial statements is written from the point of view of financial statement users. It will enable you to make better business and personal investment decisions by understanding how accounting choices affect financial data and how you can adjust reported data to enhance decision making. The book includes comparisons of US with foreign and international accounting standards as well as implications of academic research for financial analysis and decision making. You'll also find discussion and analysis of such timely issues as market value accounting and off-balance-sheet financing techniques. This updated edition emphasizes coverage of international financial reporting.
- Author BiographyGerald I. White, Grace & White, Inc. Ashwinpaul C. Sondhi, A.C. Sondhi & Associates LLC Dov Fried, New York University
- Author(s)Ashwinpaul C. Sondhi,Dov Fried,Gerald I. White,etc.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/1997
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley and Sons (WIE)
- Out-of-print date08/10/2008
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2325 g
- Width260 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.