All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionA variety of biological and social science data come in the form of cross-classified tables of counts, commonly referred to as contingency tables. Until recent years the statistical and computational techniques available for the analysis of cross-classified data were quite limited. This book presents some of the recent work on the statistical analysis of cross-classified data using longlinear models, especially in the multidimensional situation.
- Author(s)Stephen E. Fienberg
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/07/2007
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight690 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2002. 2nd printing 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.