All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionIn passive coherent locators (PCL) systems, ise and the precision of direction of arrival (DOA) estimation are key issues. This thesis addresses the implementation of sophisticated DOA estimation methods, in particular the multiple signal classification (MUSIC) algorithm, the conventional beam forming (CBF) algorithm, and the algebraic constant modulus algorithm (ACMA). The goal is to compare the ACMA to the MUSIC, and CBF algorithms for application to PCL. The results and analysis presented here support the use of constant modulus information, where available, as an important addition to DOA estimation. The ACMA offers many simple solutions to ise and separation related problems; at low SNR levels, it provides much more accurate estimates and yields reasonable separation performance even in the presence of challenging signals.
- Author(s)Ahmet Ozcetin
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight227 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.