The Analysis of the Self: A Systematic Approach to the Psychoanalytic Treatment of Narcissistic Personality Disorders by Heinz Kohut (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.36Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $42.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by tracyk3020
- Est. delivery by 5 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPsychoanalyst, teacher, and scholar, Heinz Kohut was one of the twentieth century's most important intellectuals. A rebel according to many mainstream psychoanalysts, Kohut challenged Freudian orthodoxy and the medical control of psychoanalysis in America. In his highly influential book The Analysis of the Self , Kohut established the industry standard of the treatment of personality disorders for a generation of analysts. This volume, best kwn for its groundbreaking analysis of narcissism, is essential reading for scholars and practitioners seeking to understand human personality in its many incarnations.
- Author BiographyHeinz Kohut (1913-81) was professorial lecturer in psychiatry at the University of Chicago and president of the American Psychoanalytic Association. He is the author of many books, including How Does Analysis Cure? and The Curve of Life, both published by the University of Chicago Press.
- Author(s)Heinz Kohut
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication18/09/2009
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.