All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionSent on leave after his last, brutal, case, Max Camara returns to his home town in La Mancha, famous for producing the finest saffron in the world. There, the past keeps pulling at him. The town is exhuming a mass grave from the Civil War, but why is his grandfather behaving so strangely? His old friend Yago is investigating a particularly nasty murder which sets off memories Max has been trying to bury for years. And then there are Yago's whisperings about a saffron mafia...Max finds himself plunged into the thick of a complex and intensely personal case that will put him in severe danger and have him questioning his past - and his future in the police.
- Author BiographyBrought up in England, Jason Webster has lived for several years in Valencia, the setting of his Camara novels. His acclaimed non-fiction books about Spain include Duende: A Journey in Search of Flamenco and Sacred Sierra: A Year on a Spanish Mountain. His first Camara crime novel, Or the Bull Kills You, was longlisted for the CWA Specsavers Crime Thriller Awards New Blood Dagger and was followed by the equally acclaimed A Death in Valencia.
- Author(s)Jason Webster
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleMax Camara
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight203 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.