All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Anatomy Student's Self-test Colouring Book contains more than 350 digitally-created line drawings, which give you sharp and realistic views of anatomical structures, accompanied by easy-to-follow text. The physical task of coloring in the illustrations imprints on your mind the shape and location of each body part, making later visualization of the parts much easier. Labels are left blank so you can test your kwledge of the names of the body parts and systems with the answers given at the bottom of each page. This is a must-have book for the vast numbers of students and practitioners requiring detailed.
- Author BiographyKurt H. Albertine, Ph.D., is the Professor of Pediatrics, Medicine, and Neurobiology and Anatomy in the Department of Pediatrics at the University of Utah School of Medicine. Dr. Albertine has taught human gross anatomy for more than 25 years and is the Editor-in- Chief of the Anatomical Record.
- Author(s)Dr. Kurt H. Albertine
- PublisherNew Burlington Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Burlington Books
- Content Notefull-colour throughout
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.