CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe Anatomy of Peace will instill hope and inspire reconciliation. Through a series of moving stories about once-bitter enemies reunited, it shows us how we routinely misunderstand the causes of conflict - and perpetuate the very problems we're trying to solve. The Anatomy of Peace shows you how to: focus on helping things go right, rather than 'fixing' things that go wrong; think about others as people with fears of their own, t obstacles in your way; stop worrying about how the world sees you; and, learn to move away from blame and bitterness Welcome to a world without conflict.
- Author BiographyThe Arbinger Institute is an international consortium of over 300 facilitators, coaches, and staff members located across 18 countries who specialise in conflict resolution and peace building, whether in families, in organisations or between communities or nations. The Arbinger Insitute conduct hundreds of public seminars, personal development programs, individual coaching sessions, professional training programs, and consulting projects each year. Nearly all of these activities draw on and apply the concepts and ideas in The Anatomy of Peace. Their previous book, Leadership and Self-Deception is an international bestseller which is available in more than 20 languages.
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date14/07/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.