All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis masterpiece of animal anatomy contains 36 plates that reproduce the artist's etchings. Based on Stubbs' own dissections and outline views, the illustrations feature extensive explanatory text. Full reproduction of 1766 edition.
- Author(s)George Stubbs
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/1976
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleDover Anatomy for Artists
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight630 g
- Width275 mm
- Height373 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.