All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOur ancestry influences more than just our physical characteristics - it can also have a profound effect on who we are as people. The success of TV shows like Who Do You Think You Are? has prompted a massive interest in people tracing their roots. But researching into our forebears' lives can often unearth turbulent histories. The past 250 years has seen more change and upheaval on a global scale than at any other point in history, and almost all families kw of a recent ancestor whose life was turned upside down by war or migration. Discovering more about our forebears and identifying inherited traits can help us realise our potential and assist us in overcoming obstacles that may be holding us back. As we learn about our ancestors, we can reclaim who we are, discover our creativity, and find our true soul path. In this extraordinary book, readers will find out how to: heal their family histories, reveal inherited creative and inspirational gifts, discover their guardian ancestors, and learn from inspiring case studies of personal growth. The Ancestral Continuum will take each reader on a journey through the labyrinth of their own ancestral legacy. As we explore our family tree, we can begin to see ourselves as just one strand in a never-ending tapestry of history and emotion, personality and achievement, birth and death, that will continue into infinity. It is a powerful and revolutionary blueprint for transforming how we feel about ourselves.
- Author BiographyNatalia O' Sullivan is a healer, psychic and counsellor with 20 years' experience in the mind, body, spirit field. She combines modern psychological thinking with ancient wisdom and her down-to-earth approach to personal development is expressed in her books, workshops and lectures. The founder of the Sacred Healer Retreats and The Soul Rescuers Foundation course, she is a workshop facilitator and visiting healer at the College of Psychic Studies with a busy private practice in London, Somerset, Chicago & Los Angeles. She is the author of Soul Rescuers, Psychic Power, Mind Power and the co-author of the Body Shop Book of Wellbeing. Nicola Graydon is a journalist, broadcaster and editor who has written for most major newspapers and magazines including Sunday Times Magazine, Mail on Sunday, Daily Mail, Evening Standard and Marie Claire. For the BBC she produced and presented a radio programme on the South African Bushman and she has written extensively on the environment for The Ecologist, for whom she also writes a regular column on indigenous people. She was formerly senior commissioning editor for the Thorsons imprint at Harper Collins in London in the 1990s, commissioning books by leading experts in the alternative health field including Malidoma Some and Deepak Chopra. She co-authored The Body Shop Book of Well-Being (1996) and the spiritual manual Soul Rescuers (1998). For the last ten years she has travelled widely studying indigenous cultures and the environment.
- Author(s)Natalia O' Sullivan,Nicola Graydon
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.