All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
About this product
- DescriptionLife in the past was in many ways very different from life today, but in one way it was very similar. There were always some people who were wealthier, more powerful or more famous than everyone else - and it was those early celebrities who set the fashions of the age and who got tongues wagging with early celebrity gossip. The At Home With...series uses a magazine approach to reveal what fashionable life was like in various societies. Each book in the series focuses on a highly popular and widely studied period of history. The subjects include famous individuals and their homes, fashions, pastimes, food and drink, ways of getting around - and the must-have possessions of the day.
- Author BiographyTim Cooke is a graduate of Oxford University. He has worked in children's publishing for over 20 years, and has written or contributed to dozens of books on a wide range of subjects. Among his publications as writer or editor are numerous sets about military history, particularly the American Revolution, the Civil War, World Wars I and II, and the Vietnam War. He has also written extensively about general history, both ancient and modern.
- Author(s)Tim Cooke
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleAt Home with
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Wayland
- Weight140 g
- Width203 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.