All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by the great works of Og Mandi, this book describes how a Caravan boy finds additional scrolls to help with the process and attitude of life.
- Author BiographyTim Connor has been a professional speak for over 25 years on topics such as sales, management, relationships, customer service, motivation and productivity. He is the author of 12 books and numerous audio albums as well as the author and publisher of popular newsletter Life Balance and Monthly Success Book Club.
- Author(s)Tim Connor
- PublisherFrederick Fell
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFrederick Fell
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.