All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionAllison shares her revealing story in The Angel Inside: A Young Woman's Healing Journey Through Coma and Brain Injury. Her book is a multi-sensory description of what it was like to be in a coma from the inside looking out, on a mental, emotional, physical and spiritual level, how she was able to heal, her evolving relationship with God, as well as how we can be of better assistance to people in need of care. Filled with descriptive full color illustrations, poetry, drawings, and journal entries to God while in the coma, Allison makes her way through a remarkable journey and returns to life to help others who may be trapped inside and voiceless. The music that she composed while in the coma is available at www.musicfromwithin.com. Allison's book is available in full color at www.TheReturntoLifeFoundation.org, as well as on Kindle and in a black and white edition on Amazon.com.
- Author(s)Allison R Zopel
- PublisherRealityisbooks.Com, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRealityisbooks.Com, Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.