All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionAngels are beings of energy composed of ethereal matter. Angels are androgyus, which means they are neither male or female and cant take on human form because they are from different streams of consciousness. The word Angel is derived from the Greek world 'Angelos' which means 'Messenger'. Christians, Muslims and many other faiths believe Angels delivered messages warning us of impending danger, and gave instructions as to what to do in a particular situation. Angels have a higher-vibratory rate, that most people cant see and carry the essence of purity and integrity. They show themselves to us in whichever physical form best suits our immediate needs, and appear to us when we have lost our faith, and trust is broken. The Angelic realm surrounds us on a daily basis and is working in close contact with mankind to help us raise our consciousness so that we become aware of their presences and divine guidance. So when Christmas comes around again, and you are shopping, and the Angels are displayed, this is their way of being by your side, every step of the way.
- Author BiographyKylie Holmes is a mother of four Old Souls, she is also a writer, an intuitive Angel Therapist, Reiki Master and Past Life Regression Therapist. She lives in Cambridgeshire, UK.
- Author(s)Kylie Holmes
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication12/12/2014
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprint6th Books
- Weight540 g
- Width140 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.