All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter losing her daughter Charlotte to a rare genetic disorder, life for Sukey Forbes is completely shattered. As devastated as she is, Forbes searches for ways to deal with her grief. She wants desperately to recover a full, meaningful life on the private island of Naushon where she and her family live. Forbes begins exploring her family's rich history of spiritual seekers, including her great-great-great grandfather, Ralph Waldo Emerson, who similarly lost a young child.
- Author BiographySUKEY FORBES is an art and antiques dealer, a public speaker, and a regular blogger for the Huffington Post. She and her family divide their time between Massachusetts and Northern California.
- Author(s)Sukey Forbes
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication11/06/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight192 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.