All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn ideal resource for primary teachers, this practical resource helps children understand anger and identify links with other emotions with an interactive programme using 26 elements. They will learn skills to effectively manage their anger with activities and exercises. New to this edition is: Information on recent initiatives on anger management in schools Models and top tips for coping with anger New activities and ideas Further information for young children aged 5-9 This instructional guide for teachers comes with photocopiable worksheets and activities suitable for both group and individual work for the whole-class which are available to download online. Tina Rae has 25 years experience working with children, adults and families in both clinical and educational contexts within local authorities. She is currently a Professional and Academic tutor on the Doctorate in Child and Educational Psychology at University of East London.
- Author BiographyTina Rae specializes in social, emotional and behavioral disorders and difficulties. She has undertaken research in the areas of engagement and disaffection with learning in young people, debriefing following critical incidents, attachment disorders, emotional well being and the psychological assessment of young offenders. Rae is experienced in assessing children and young people with respect to learning difficulties, emotional well being and relationships with carers. She is a registered member of the Health Professions Council and a full member of the British Psychological Society. She is currently a Professional and Academic tutor on the Doctorate in Child and Educational Psychology at UEL. Tina is a member of the SEBDA executive and council and a member of ENSEC. With 68 publications to date, she has written extensively on topics such as well-being, attachment, resilience, emotional literacy, behavioural problems, anger and stress management, critical incidents, cognitive behavioural therapy, motivational interviewing, solution focused brief therapy, loss and bereavement in young people, youth offending and social skills development.
- Author(s)Tina Rae
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleLucky Duck Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight340 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.68
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $99.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.