All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionT. F. Salter's The Angler's Guide, 'abridged for the Use of Young Anglers', was first published in 1816, and advertised as being a complete practical treatise on Angling: 'The art of trolling and fishing for Jack & Pike, flyfishing and making, also bottom and float fishing and trimmer angling with directions how to plumb the Depth, to bait the Hooks, to make Paste, How to lay NightLines and sniggle for Eels, and the best method of making ground bait etc.' Embellished with twenty wood engravings.
- Author BiographyT. F. Salter was an expert on the art of fishing.
- Author(s)T. F. Salter
- PublisherUnicorn Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUnicorn Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width140 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.