All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Anglo-Scottish Border and the Shaping of Identity, 1350-1600 explores the roles that Scotland and England play in one ather's imaginations. This collection of essays brings together eminent scholars and emerging voices from the frequently divergent fields of English and Scottish medieval studies.
- Author BiographyKATHERINE TERRELL is an Assistant Professor of English at Hamilton College, USA. MARK P. BRUCE is an Assistant Professor of English at Bethel University, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/07/2012
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleNew Middle Ages
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byKatherine Terrell,Mark P. Bruce
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.