All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn African American family was celebrating the Christmas season. They were singing Christmas carols as the mother played the organ. Then their daughter Vanessa's eyes were drawn to the fireplace mantle. There her mother had proudly displayed her Creche. Next, something magical happened to her. She thought the animals from the Creche were talking to her. Nevertheless, before she could say a word her parents lovingly told the children to go to bed. This was where Vanessa started to dream and met the animals from the manger scene. They told her a magnificent story of Christmas, The Animals Were There. Vanessa is a nine year old girl. She has a very vivid imagination. How big is your imagination? Can you visualize the animals talking to you? Well, let's get ready to take this journey into this story together. Let us listen as the animals tell the story of Christmas, The Animal Were There.
- Author BiographyMy name is Otelia Gray. I am a retired teacher. I live in Southfield, Michigan. I am married to Rev. Roosevelt Gray Jr. I have a beautiful pet dog named Butterball. I enjoy reading, writing, singing, playing the organ, writing plays, painting, quilting, golfing and bird watching.
- Author(s)Mrs Otelia Vanessa Gray
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mrs Otelia Vanessa Gray
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.