All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnimation is one of the fastest-growing fields in film and television, and it is also integral to video games and web development. Once an esoteric and hard-won skill, techlogy has advanced to the point that simple animated projects can w be produced on a home PC. Its many enthusiasts have fuelled a range of new courses in universities, and in public and private colleges. Drawing on their extensive experience in the field, the authors offer a systematic overview of the role of the animation producer and the production process. They explain how to develop a concept, pitch it to obtain funding, and find a market. They offer detailed advice on recruiting a team, managing different stages of production (including overseas suppliers), quality control, budgeting and scheduling. They also outline the key aspects of 2D and 3D production. From project development, seeking investment to pre- and post-production, for film, television, and the web, The Animation Producer's Handbook is the 'one-stop shop' for budding animators everywhere.
- Author BiographyLea Milic is a producer at Jim Keeshen Productions in Santa Monica, California, USA, and Yasmin McConville is a producer at Yoram Gross/EM TV in Sydney, Australia. Between them they have over twenty years experience in all aspects of animation production in film, television, video games and the web.
- Author(s)Lea Milic,Yasmin McConville
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width70 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.