All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMegan gets lost in books. Literally. The Library of Athena, Book 2 Megan Montgomery is looking forward to a nice, quiet Easter holiday. No school, homework, time with her friends. Then her father informs her Mr. Hemmlich, a potential client and archaeologist, is coming to stay with them for the entire week. Her dreams of goofing off go up in smoke-until Hemmlich arrives with his handsome teenage son in tow. Things are definitely looking up. Megan's excitement quickly turns to suspicion when Hemmlich starts asking questions about the mar and its builder, Sir Gregory. Is it just admiration for Sir Gregory's work? Or could Hemmlich kw about the Library of Athena, the secret room full of magic books hidden deep beneath the mar? It shouldn't be possible. But then again, if she can get sucked inside a book... Warning: Heart-stopping adventure, giant snakes, and Egyptian gods!
- Author(s)Christine Norris
- PublisherSamhain Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/05/2009
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationStow
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSamhain Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight325 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.