All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe Annals of Bone Girl is a wry and thoughtful look at the experiences of first year medical student Bone Girl as she stumbles, leaps, and slogs through the boggy academic and social ground of My Medical School. Notorious as a system that eats its own young the medicine Bone Girl came to learn proves to be just as formidable an enemy to reason as the destructive antics of many of her classmates. As that first critical year of medical school passes the question she must face is t one of will she make it, but does she really want to? Never shy, always honest, The Annals of Bone Girl is a candid account of what goes into the making of a physician under the tutelage of a flawed and outdated medical education system.
- Author BiographyNicole Collins, DO is a native to the Pacific Northwest who during the writing of this was surviving, just barely, a surgery internship in the conservative hinterlands of Connecticut. When not enjoying a few rare zzz's she likes to dance in her slippers to blues music while baking scrumptious treats. She is still on the hunt for decent Thai food in the greater New England area so if you know of any please do not hesitate to contact her, stat.
- Author(s)Nicole Collins Do
- Date of Publication22/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.