All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince the publication of the widely hailed first edition in 1983, THE ANNAPOLIS BOOK OF SEAMANSHIP has set the standard by which other books on sailing are measured. It is a comprehansive guide to all aspects of seamanship from the the simplest ABC's to the most advanced skills and lastest electronics. As comprehensive and detailed as the book is, the wealth of technical information is presented in a way that is uniquely readable; it is both useful and easy to use. The author John Rousmaniere and artist Mark Smith bring decades of experience both as sailors and as professional comunnicators to this beautifully produced book. From navigation and seamanship to boat and gear maintenance, from pleasure cruising to heavy-weather sailing, here is the definitive, state-of-the-art guide that provides systematic step-by-step techniques to see you through every situation on deck and in the cockpit.
- Author BiographyJOHN ROUSMANIERE has been a sailor for more than forty years, he is one of the sports acknowledged authorities and has written fifteen technical and historical books. MARK SMITH is a commercial artist and art director, as well as being a lifelong sailor.
- Author(s)John Rousmaniere
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- SubjectShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1339 g
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mark Smith
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.