All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis controversial examination of precolonial African slavery looks at the various social systems that made slavery on such a scale possible and argues that the institutions of slavery were far more complex and pervasive than previously suspected.
- Author BiographyClaude Meillassoux is directeur de recherches and head of the Section on Rural Societies and Development Politics at the CNRS in France.
- Author(s)Claude Meillassoux
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/11/1991
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight509 g
- Width200 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Translated byAlide Dasnois
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.