All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $17.63
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.91
About this product
- DescriptionWarning: this book will cure all boredom! Pick which pet is worse: a vampire bat, a dead worm or Godzilla; decide what you would do if you were Prime Minister; discover some yucky things that people eat around the world...and much more! This witty and wacky book is bursting with laugh-out-loud facts, games, quizzes and things to do for hours of fun. Say goodbye to long journey blues!
- Author BiographyAndy Seed is an author and poet, living in North Yorkshire. He writes memoirs, funny poems and humorous non-fiction books as well as all sorts of things for teachers. Andy's most popular book for adults is All Teachers Great and Small and his most popular book for children is the poetry collection Razzle Dazzle.
- Author(s)Andy Seed
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Childrens
- Weight180 g
- Width153 mm
- Height190 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.