All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis brilliant colouring book is packed with hilarious and extraordinary images - perfect for children who are bored with the ordinary and want something a bit different. Packed with weird and wonderful pictures to colour, The Anti-Boredom Colouring Book will keep children occupied for hours, with pet sharks, mutant hamsters, household robots and doughnuts that rain from the sky.
- Author BiographyChris grew up somewhere between the canals of south-west France, the Swiss mountains and England's Essex estuary. The youngest of four children (the little brother role he still embraces in adulthood) Chris spent the majority of his education drawing on his friends' schoolbooks and was brought up on a diet of Tom & Jerry, Swiss chocolates, cheap fizzy pop and French sunshine. Chris' irreverent sense of humour was born from years as both a mild mannered doodler and angry burger flipper. Taking inspiration as much from Henri Matisse as he does The Muppets as well as odd bits of packaging collected from foreign supermarkets Chris' work has been described as charming and visually striking?with a sharp graphic style. His illustrations are populated with rambunctious characters that are a cleverly crafted mix of an uncomplicated line style, wonky perspectives and conspicuous colour choices.
- Author(s)Chris Dickason
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2013
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBuster Books
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chris Dickason
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.19
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $12.54Trending at AU $19.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.