All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecent research reveals that inflammation has a negative impact on general wellness and can worsen many common health conditions, including migraines, diabetes, heart disease, weight gain, arthritis, and gastrointestinal disorders. The good news? Eating certain foods and avoiding others can be a highly effective way to diminish and manage inflammation. In The Anti-Inflammation Cookbook, professional cook and inflammation sufferer Amanda Haas joins forces with Dr. Bradly Jacobs to explain which foods are beneficial and why and to share 65 delicious, simple inflammation-busting recipes. Sometimes good food can be the best medicine.
- Author BiographyAmanda Haas is the culinary director for Williams-Sonoma. Dr. Bradly Jacobs is an integrative medicine physician who is focused on helping people optimize their health, sense of wellbeing, and vitality.
- Author(s)Amanda Haas
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication02/02/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note50 full-colour photographs; unjacketed
- Weight680 g
- Width184 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.