All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
About this product
- DescriptionSince its founding in 1851 by Republican Henry Jarvis Raymond, The NY Times has been a big player in shaping public opinion. But it was t until 1896 that the Times took a turn to the internationalist Left when it was purchased by a German-Jew named Adolph Ochs. In 1897, Ochs himself would coin the paper's w famous self-serving slogan, printed on its masthead every day ever since: All the News That's Fit to Print. Ochs' daughter married Arthur Hays Sulzberger, who became publisher when Adolph died. Ochs' great grandson Arthur Ochs Sulzberger, Jr. is the publisher of the NY Times today. So, for 1.2 centuries, America's most influential propaganda sheet has been in the hands of the same Zionist-Marxist family. Count on The Times to promote big government, Globalism, phony environmentalism, Israel, the Fed, and endless wars. Just how powerful is what your fighting author likes to refer to Sulzberger's Slimes ? The erudite writer Gore Vidal may have been a morally degenerate sodomite who was wrong about many things, but his reference to the Slimes as the Typhoid Mary of American journalism was as spot-on as it was witty. One need only glance at the morning headlines of the paper of record, and then take te of how the superficial infomercials kwn as the Nightly News will so often pick up on whatever front page fairy-tale that the Manhattan Mendacity Machine spun that very same morning. Like some journalistic plague; the virus of lies, half-truths and cherry-picked data then infects the unguarded minds of the whole country, and indeed, the world. Such is the indisputable power and undeserved prestige of this dreadful Orwellian institution. The Anti-New York Times was originally established as, and still is, a pay-to-view daily sub-page of TomatoBubble.com. Beginning in 2015, the collected rebuttals to the Slimes' Spin were published in Quarterly book format - which you w hold in your hands. To best understand the bare-knuckled and often humorous rebuttals, it is recommended that readers also purchase and study, Planet Rothschild: The Forbidden History of the New World Order. That will give you a firm grounding in REAL history while The Anti-New York Times informs you of the contemporary world which had grown out of that tragic history. When gathered in one place, the rebuttals expose The Slimes as a deceitful naked Emperor. If the Slimes is the disease of deception, let The Anti-New York Times be your antidote of truth.
- Author BiographyM. S. King is a private investigative journalist and researcher based in the New York City area. A 1987 graduate of Rutgers University, King's subsequent 30 year career in Marketing & Advertising has equipped him with a unique perspective when it comes to understanding how public opinion is indeed scientifically manufactured. Madison Ave marketing acumen combines with 'City Boy' instincts to make M.S. King one of the most tenacious detectors of things that don't add up in the world today. Says King of his admitted quirks, irreverent disdain for conventional wisdom, and uncanny ability to ferret out and weave together important data points that others miss: Had Sherlock Holmes been an actual historical personage, I would have been his reincarnation. Among other works, King is also the author of: The Bad War: The Truth Never Taught About World War 2 Planet Rothschild (2 Volumes): Forbidden History of the New World Order The War Against Putin: What the Government-Media Complex Isn't Telling You About Russia. The REAL Roosevelts: An Omitted History King's website is TomatoBubble.com and his Author page at Amazon.com is 'M S King'. His other interests include: the animal kingdom, philosophy, chess, cooking, literature and history (with emphasis on events of the late 19th through the 20th centuries).
- Author(s)M S King
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.