Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionRemember when you couldn't care less about what people from high school were eating for dinner? Or where a friend of a friend of a friend is hanging out? These were the simpler days before social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare swallowed the Internet and nearly a billion people. Now there's a place where people can return to the days of t sharing everything. When thoughts were still private. When immediate attention for every act wasn't so craved. It's t online. It's in a book called The Anti-Social Network: A Place For All The Thoughts, Ideas and Plans You Don't Want To Share. Inside are 200 pages waiting to be filled by you. It's a journal of memories, a sketchbook of ideas, a sanctuary of thought. And privacy is only an issue if you lose it.
- Author BiographyMarc Hartzman is the author of Found on eBay (Rizzoli/Universe, 2002), American Sideshow (Tarcher/Penguin, 2005), and God Made Me Do It (Sourcebooks, 2010), a contributor to Bizarre magazine, a Huffington Post blogger, and a former Weird News reporter for AOL News. He has been featured on CNN, MSNBC, ABC News, Ripley's Radio, Coast to Coast AM, and in the LA Times. When not documenting odd characters and occurrences, Hartzman works as a creative director at a New York City ad agency.
- Author(s)Marc Hartzman
- PublisherCurious Publications
- Date of Publication03/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCurious Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.