All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for adults and adolescents who experience difficulties with peer relationships, this game which is part of the Lifegames series, enables both victims and bullies to understand the dynamics underlying bullying behaviour and helps them to explore more adaptive interaction styles.
- Author BiographyDr Yvonne Searle, BSc., MPhil., ClinPsyD., CertBehPsych, was a Chartered Clinical Psychologist for the NHS and in private practice in Cambridge. Dr Isabelle Streng is a Chartered Clinical Psychologist and works at the Sophia Children's Hospital in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- Author(s)Isabelle Streng,Yvonne Searle
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/1996
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleLifegames
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.