Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first in a series of vels set at the end of the 18th century at sea, in Britain, on the Channel Islands and in Revolutionary France. What makes this vel different from others of this period is the events that take place on board a French ship of the time. One of the great sea battles of the period, the Glorious 1st June, is also recounted through the eyes of British sailor Cotterell, who is trapped on the French frigate.
- Author BiographyTom Bowling is the author of Pirates and Privateers.
- Author(s)Tom Bowling
- PublisherOldcastle Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/02/2009
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationHarpenden, Herts
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOldcastle Books Ltd
- Weight277 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $72.34New
- AU $28.99New
- AU $16.49New
- AU $12.89Used
- AU $79.87New
- AU $18.82New
- AU $113.79New
- AU $22.53New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.49
- AU $76.78Trending at AU $79.87
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $72.37Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $74.63Trending at AU $83.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.