All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionImagine there was an easy way you could keep your heart strong, your mind sharp, and your body youthful. Imagine this program could keep you young, improve your sex life, prevent cancer and heart disease, and keep your skin supple and wrinkle-free. And perhaps best of all, imagine this was something readily available at your local drugstore or natural food store. These and other benefits are the miraculous results of antioxidants. Lester Packer is the world's foremost authority on these natural healers. In The Antioxidant Miracle, he explains for the first time exactly how you can design a practical, personalized antioxidant program for disease prevention and optimal wellness. The Antioxidant Miracle is the first popular book to reveal the full range of healing benefits of lipoic acid, the most versatile and powerful antioxidant and nature's secret weapon in treating heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and liver disease. This breakthrough book also unveils the astonishing strength of the antioxidant network, the combination of vitamin E, vitamin C, lipoic acid, Co Q10, and glutathione that-when taken together in the proper amounts-battles disease and aging far more aggressively than supplements taken individually. After an accessible explanation of the science behind antioxidants, Packer and bestselling health writer Carol Colman show you how to develop your own state-of-the-art supplement regimen designed to keep your body strong, your brain at full speed, and your antioxidant network working at its peak. They include specialized supplement programs for smokers, diabetics, people with a family history of cancer or heart disease, mepausal women, athletes, and picky eaters. You'll find out how to incorporate antioxidant-rich foods easily into your diet and develop your own plan for smooth, healthy, young looking skin. And you'll discover the benefits of booster antioxidants-bioflavoids like ginkgo biloba and Pycgel-and others like beta carotene and selenium. The Antioxidant Miracle can enhance and extend your life. Make the antioxidant miracle work for you! Advance acclaim for The Antioxidant Miracle Finally, a book by a rewned and active researcher that proves the value of nutritional supplements. The Antioxidant Miracle provides a shield protecting us from disease and ensuring health. The information in this book could save your life! Julian Whitaker, M.D., Founder, Whitaker Wellness Institute and Editor of Health and Healing. Life is like a candle flame, and antioxidants make it burn brighter and longer. Lester Packer is the keeper of the flame. For those of us seeking to combat the debility and diseases of aging, The Antioxidant Miracle is an essential tool.-William Regelson, M.D., Coauthor of the New York Times bestseller, The Melatonin Miracle Any health-conscious person will want to read The Antioxidant Miracle. It makes the understanding of these miracle nutrients easy to comprehend and utilize in his or her everyday life.-Earl Mindell. Author of The Herb Bible, The Vitamin Bible, and The Supplement Bible.
- Author BiographyLESTER PACKER, Ph.D., is regarded as the world's foremost antioxidant research scientist. Head of the Packer Lab at the University of California at Berkeley, he is a senior scientist at the prestigious Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. Carol Colman is the New York Times bestselling coauthor of The Melatonin Miracle and Shed 10 Years in 10 Weeks, among other successful books.
- Author(s)Carol Colman,Lester Packer
- PublisherTurner Publishing Company
- Date of Publication13/01/2000
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.