All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ants are marching through the rain, but there is always something to distract Little Ant! Can you find him on each page, even though the column of ants gets bigger? Can you count the ants on each page? Rows of ants help introduce the concept of repeated addition. Bouncy illustrations, invative die cutting and popular rhymes make Books with Holes a must for every child. Available in three formats, suitable for babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers and the nursery or classroom.
- PublisherChild's Play International Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleClassic Books with Holes
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChild's Play (International) Ltd
- Content Note16 colour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width290 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dan Crisp
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio (Audiobook)
- Interest AgeFrom 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.