All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionFinally, how to get to the root of why you have Anxiety This book is unlike any other on the market with Dodds presenting you with a completely new perspective on why you have anxiety in the first place. This book provides a step-by-step, multi-layered program that will address every possible connection to your anxiety and the corresponding solutions for each one.What Anxiety is Trying to Tell You What if your anxiety isn't a meaningless mistake? What if it actually contains an important message for you and your life purpose? If you're willing to entertain these questions on your quest to relieve your anxiety once and for all-then this book will catapult you further along on your quest than any other program ever has. The ideas here are thing short of revolutionary and, if put into action, will provide real results. Isn't it time you got to the root of your anxiety once and resolved your symptoms once and for all? Don't hesitate ather day. Free your mind from anxiety-read The Anxiety Solution today.
- Author BiographyBella Dodds is the author of The Anxiety Solution and The Butterfly Story. As an Integrative Health coach with fourteen years experience in the healing arts, Bella specializes in anxiety, specifically educating clients on how their mental and emotional stress can lead to physical symptoms in their body. To solve this problem, Bella has developed an integrative health process that is both deeply rewarding and life-changing, while simultaneously supporting individuals to resolve their symptoms from the inside out. To that end, she founded the website Belladodds.com as an ongoing educational resource to share breakthroughs in health, healing, and scientific discoveries for those seeking to expand their knowledge and understand the power they possess to impact their own health. Bella's work is far-reaching as her coaching practice, workshops, and ongoing webinars extend this self-healing process with individuals from around the world. Bella is also personally committed to supporting and finding solutions to clean energy technology, to eliminate child sex slavery, to empower women entrepreneurs in 3rd world countries, and to preserve threatened forests and pristine habitats in the environment. A percentage of proceeds from both publications and her practice will be directed toward funding solutions to these global problems.
- Author(s)Bella Dodds
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.