All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionA survival guide to your post apocalyptic life. Includes everything from finding water to taking on a North Korean invasion force. Depicted with over 250 illustrations. Think you are ready for the apocalypse? Well, your job as a data entry expert at a credit union may t have given you the skills you need to survive, but this book will. Or maybe, you think the apocalypse isn't coming to a town near you. However, you should realize that the only thing serving as a buttress against catastrophe is order. Unfortunately, asteroids, terrorists, zombies, North Koreans, and aliens are dynamically opposed to the preservation of order. When disaster hits, you can go it alone and die or you can survive with this book. This book will take you from your first days after the apocalypse, to years later, and everything in between. It includes methods for creating fire, finding water, fending off your enemies, catching food, and producing your own fuels and electricity. All this information is delivered to you with a dry wit that will motivate you through the end of days.
- Author BiographyKevin George is known for discovering America and his walks on the moon. A graduate from High School, Kevin is able to own a working vehicle. His blood line can be traced back to Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus and his uncle is known to have been roommates in college with Sir Francis Bacon. Kevin also has never been to the southern hemisphere. One of his greatest accomplishments was once shooting a cigarette that was standing vertically with a pellet gun at twenty paces. Kevin currently lives in Georgia. Okay, some of that isn't true.
- Author(s)Kevin George
- Date of Publication04/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ashley George,Kevin George
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.