All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionDeep in the Hausruck Mountains of Austria there is a remote hideaway - the fortress-like nerve centre of an omius movement, the Brotherhood of the Watch. American agent Harry Latham has penetrated the movement, but w, after three years in deep cover, he has disappeared.
- Author BiographyRobert Ludlum, a US Marine in the Second World War, was born in New York City, raised in Short Hills, New Jersey and educated in Connecticut. A former actor and theatrical producer, at forty he decided to change careers and try his hand at writing. Thereafter, publication in 40 countries, 32 languages, and sales of 220 million copiies worldwide. Robert Ludlum died in 2001.
- Author(s)Robert Ludlum
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/03/1996
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/11/2003
- Weight387 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.