All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Apocalypse of the Mind, the author identifies practical elements that support the shift from enduring states of consciousness to stillness of mind. Grounded in Jungian theory and Eastern thought the book draws on the author's personal experience and other scenarios as well as themes from popular culture to illustrate the process the ego encounters as it undergoes consciousness transformation. The book offers readers reflective exercises to incorporate an understanding of their unconscious material, and deep rooted solutions to address genuine transformation.
- Author BiographyDr Melissa Lowe has 30 years of experience in human consciousness. Melissa assists clients understand their unconscious dynamics and transform themselves and their communities. She lives in Colorado, USA.
- Author(s)Melissa Lowe
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.