All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionIf there is one statement of the Christian Church, it is contained in the Apostles' Creed, writes William Barclay. Professor Barclay reminds us, however, that the Creed should be seen t so much as a test and yardstick of orthodoxy, but rather as a symbolic, pictorial and poetic representation of a truth--a truth that Christian should constantly rethink and restate for themselves.Barclay's insights are particularly valuable at a time when many traditional beliefs are being questioned, both by theologians and lay people. He manages to bridge the gap between the academic and lay worlds while addressing the most profound issues of the Christian faith.The William Barclay Library is a collection of books addressing the great issues of the Christian faith. As one of the world's most widely read interpreters of the Bible and its meaning, William Barclay devoted his life to helping people become more faithful disciples of Jesus Christ.
- Author BiographyWilliam Barclay (1907-1978) is known and loved by millions worldwide as one of the greatest Christian teachers of modern times. His insights into the New Testament, combined with his vibrant writing style, have delighted and enlightened readers of all ages for over half a century. His most popular work, the Daily Study Bible, has been translated into over a dozen languages and has sold more than ten million copies around the world.
- Author(s)William Barclay
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/07/2003
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleThe William Barclay Library
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.