All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book represents the complete guide to appellate practice rules and procedures of all fifty states and Washington D.C., all federal circuit courts, and the U.S. Military Appellate Court - over 65 chapters in all, in a two-volume set. It's the information you need to plan your appeal anywhere in the country.
- Author BiographyEditor, Dana Livingston is a partner in the Austin office of the appellate boutique Alexander Dubose & Townsend LLP. She regularly speaks and authors articles on appellate practice. She resides in Austin, Texas.
- Author(s)Dana Livingston
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2898 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine79 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.28Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.