All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGenerations of devotees have sworn by apple cider vinegar: cooking with it, swigging it by the spoonful and using it as a remedy for a range of ailments. The tart, fermented flavour can add a punch to any recipe; it's also great for weight loss, digestion and overall good health. It is a natural cleanser, relieves muscle soreness and even treats insect bites. The Apple Cider Vinegar Companion stands out from similar titles with its recipes, such as: Dill Pickle Potato Salad; Easy Homemade Farmer's Cheese; Homemade Spiced Ketchup; Raspberry-Peach Shrub; and Green Tea and Apple Cider Vinegar Tonic.
- Author BiographySuzy Scherr is a chef and culinary instructor with nearly 20 years of professional experience. In addition to starting Brainfood, a still-thriving culinary arts program for teens in Washington, DC, Scherr has written articles and developed recipes for cooking schools and publications, including Parents and Every Day With Rachael Ray. She lives with her family in New York.
- Author(s)Suzy Scherr
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication06/09/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note50 color photographs
- Weight350 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.