All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for THE APPLE EXPERIENCE There are three pillars of enchantment: likability, trustworthiness, and quality. The Apple experience is the best modern-day example of all three pillars. Carmine's book will help you understand and implement the same kind of world-class experience. --Guy Kawasaki, author of Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions and former chief evangelist of Apple Carmine Gallo explains beautifully and simply just what makes the Apple retail experience so successful. No matter what kind of business you are in, there are insanely valuable lessons in this book! --Garr Reylds, best-selling author of Presentation Zen and The Naked Presenter The Apple Experience isn't just for retailers. It applies to any business that involves people. At its core, this book is t about Apple. It's about delivering the best experience possible. --Tony Hsieh, New York Times bestselling author of Delivering Happiness and CEO of Zappos.com, Inc. An exciting resource for any business owner in any country who wants to reimagine the customer experience. --Loic Le Meur, CEO, LeWeb Why can't other retail experiences be as great as an Apple store's? Not only does Carmine Gallo answer that question brilliantly, but he shows precisely how to make sure your customers never ask it about your business. --Matthew E. May, author of In Pursuit of Elegance and The Laws of Subtraction Carmine Gallo gets to the magic of Steve Jobs: Touching people's lives. This simple, yet delightful vision should be at the heart of every retail interaction in the world today. --Peter Steinlauf, Chairman, Edmunds.com This magnificent collection of insights illuminates the way for anyone who wants to create a truly great experience, whether in retail, service, or software. --Dan Roam, author of The Back of the Napkin and Blah Blah Blah Apple's 5 Core Principles--Now in the Palm of Your Hand! Steve Jobs and Apple re-imagined retail. The Apple Experience reveals the secrets to the iconic brand's unparalleled success during one of the most difficult retail environments in decades. A global expert on the business methods of Steve Jobs, Carmine Gallo uncovers the five steps of service that Apple's customer-facing employees follow to engage customers in a retail setting: Approach Probe Present Listen End with a fond farewell Learn how to serve both internal and external companies, create fearless employees, and develop a feedback loop that benefits everyone at every level. Carmine Gallo is a communications consultant for some of the world's top brands. He is the bestselling author of The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs, The Invation Secrets of Steve Jobs, and The Power of Foursquare.
- Author BiographyCarmine Gallo is the communications coach for the world's most admired global brands. A former anchor and correspondent for CNN and CBS, Gallo is a popular keynote speaker and has worked with executives at Intel, Cisco, Chevron, Hewlett-Packard, Coca-Cola, Pfizer, and many others. Gallo writes My Communications Coach, a regular column for Forbes.com. He has written several internationally bestselling and award-winning books, including The Innovation Secrets of Steve Jobs, The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs, and The Power of foursquare. Gallo has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, Success magazine and on CNBC. Learn more about him at www.carminegallo.com.
- Author(s)Carmine Gallo
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight519 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.