Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionRewned for his unconventional, large scale works, artist Ralf Witthaus w plans to bore a hole into the ground, starting from his hometown in Germany all the way to New Zealand. Turning the oft curious childhood question of Where will I come out if I dig a hole through the earth? into a reality, Witthaus employs the same artistic intervention found in his previous lawnshows. Started in 2012 with a vote on Facebook for the best place in Eastern Westfalia to start to bore, Witthaus reveals the unique architectural layouts of New Zealand and Germany's region East Westphalia.
- Author BiographyRalf Witthaus is a Cologne-based artist who studied art and design at the FH Bielefeld, AKI Enschede, KHB Berlin, and HAW Hamburg. Christopher Schroer is a graphic designer, a publisher, and the editor of several books on German art. He is the founder of the Plan B series, which introduces unknown artists to a broader, international audience.
- Author(s)Ralf Witthaus
- PublisherCH. Schroer
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- LanguageEnglish / German
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLindlar
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDie Neue Sachlichkeit
- Out-of-print date22/11/2016
- Weight500 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementStandard edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.