The Approval Fix: How to Break Free from People Pleasing by Joyce Meyer (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.84Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionEverybody wants to be loved. We all need affirmation, acceptance, and approval. Let's face it: It feels good to be appreciated and admired. But when we depend on the approval of others to feel good about ourselves, it's impossible to have emotional stability or a healthy self-image. And when our value is based on how people see us rather than God's unconditional love for us, our desire for approval can become an addiction. In THE APPROVAL FIX, #1 New York Times bestselling author Joyce Meyer gives you practical insights that will help you learn how to accept who you are and become the unique individual God created you to be. You'll experience greater confidence, deeper emotional stability, and healthier relationships-the life you're really longing for. Today, discover the truth about God's love for you and approval of you. And enjoy the freedom to be the amazing person you can be in Him! Derived from material previously published in Approval Addiction.
- Author BiographyJoyce Meyer is one of the world's leading practical Bible teachers. A #1 New York Times bestselling author, her books have helped millions of people find hope and restoration. Through Joyce Meyer Ministries, she teaches on a number of topics with a particular focus on the mind, mouth, moods and attitudes. Her candid communication style allows her to share openly and practically about her experiences so others can apply what she has learned to their lives. Joyce has authored nearly 100 books, which have been translated into 100 languages. More than 30 million copies of her books have been sold. Joyce hosts a daily TV and radio show, Enjoying Everyday Life(r), which broadcasts worldwide to a potential audience of 4.5 billion people. Joyce conducts approximately a dozen domestic and international conferences every year, teaching people to enjoy their everyday lives. Her annual women's conference has attracted well over 200,000 women to St. Louis for specifically themed teachings by her and guest speakers. Joyce also sponsors Hand of Hope, which provides feeding programs, medical care, homes for orphans, and programs combatting human trafficking.
- Author(s)Joyce Meyer
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication03/06/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- Weight204 g
- Width117 mm
- Height163 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.