All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Aquarium is filled with majestic marine creatures to colour in. From a pearlescent parrotfish to a spotted stingray and much more, colouring enthusiasts and animal lovers can decorate each magnificent artwork in this intricate aquatic collection. The fully foiled cover adds a touch of elegance and a lovely sea-like shimmer to this stunning title.
- Author BiographyRichard Merritt (Author) Born and bred in North London, Richard Merritt has been an illustrator for over 10 years after graduating from Central Saint Martin's college of Art and Kingston University. Richard has worked with many book and editorial publishing houses, design groups, advertising agencies and more, on lots of varied projects, from children's books and packaging to magazines and costume illustration for film. His intricately detailed illustrations have become a staple of the best-selling Art Therapy and Menagerie series, and has led to television appearances. Claire Scully (Author) London based illustrator Claire Scully specialises in graphic illustration with a focus on detailed line work as well as an interesting mix of digital collage. While the overlooked objects of daily life inspire a great deal of Scully's work, she is also very talented at creating intricately detailed animals with sensational zentangles. Claire has collaborated with Adidas, Nokia, Random House, The New York Times and many more.
- Author(s)Claire Scully,Richard Merritt
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLOM Art
- Width290 mm
- Height290 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.