All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis invative book is the first to provide a fun, interactive way to learn about architecture. Filled with an array of beautiful and elegant drawings, it poses all manner of architectural challenges for the user: from designing your own skyscraper, to drawing an island house or creating a Constructivist monument, plus many others more. Aimed at anyone who loves drawing buildings, it encourages the users to imagine their own creative solutions by sketching, drawing and painting in the pages of the book. In so doing, they will learn about a whole range of significant architectural issues, such as the importance of site and materials, how to furnish a space, how to read plans, how to create sustainable cities and so on. The book also includes numerous examples of works and ideas by major architects to draw inspiration from and will appeal to everyone from children to students to architects.
- Author BiographySteve Bowkett has taught and practiced architecture for over 25 years in numerous universities and art colleges and is currently a Senior Lecturer at London South Bank University. He studied at the Royal College of Art in London and the Polytechnic of Central London.
- Author(s)Steve Bowkett
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication14/10/2013
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note200 B&W illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width270 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.