All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOops! Forgot to include a door! Every year new architecture students make the same mistakes, forgetting the same essential elements in their studio work. This handy guide provides basic tips and hints to help students make the most of their work. Advice ranges from the practical (how to orient a building on a site)to the thought-provoking (tions of taste)to just plain fun (how to dress, or t to dress, like an architect). All accompanied by the author's witty and beautiful illustrations. The Architecture Student's Survival Kit is a life-saving and entertaining resource for any first-year student or anyone thinking about studying architecture.
- Author BiographyIain Jackson is an architect and lecturer at the Liverpool School of Architecture. His publications include numerous journal entries and The Architecture of Edwin Maxwell Fry and Jane Drew (2014).
- Author(s)Iain Jackson
- PublisherLaurence King
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLaurence King
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width168 mm
- Height157 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.