All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionIs it better for a martini to be shaken, t stirred? Does it matter which order you add the ingredients of a Long Island Iced Tea? How many ice cubes can you add to a margarita without compromising the flavour? The perfect home begins with a blueprint and a dream, and your perfect cocktail should start the same way! The Architecture of the Cocktail will reveal the answers to all your cocktail queries and more. Focusing on the precise measurements to make the perfect drink as well as the recommended garnish and embellishments, you'll longer have to guess what a cocktail should taste like. Laying out the exact measurements from the bottom of your glass to the top, you'll discover the order in which you should layer your liquor, the precise measurements needed, and even recommended brands. Not sure which stemware is appropriate? Consult the mini guide on identifying the correct stemware in the back of the book. Featuring 75 different cocktails and recipes (including specifications, tes, and embellishments), this is the perfect gift for the cocktail lover in your life. Don't waste ather minute on watered-down cocktails - become a cocktail master with this beautifully illustrated guide.
- Author BiographyAmy Zavatto writes about spirits, cocktails, wine, and other potables in New York City. She's a contributing editor to Imbibe magazine and holds a Level III Certificate from the Wine & Spirits Education Trust. Her favourite drink is a Manhattan. Melissa Wood is an illustrator, designer, and architectural aficionado who pored over Charles Addams' and James Thurber's cartoons as a child and dreamed of one day illustrating a book of her own. Melissa has three terrific children and makes a wicked Bloody Mary.
- Author(s)Amy Zavatto
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content Note(fully illustrated with 75 2-colour illos)
- Weight350 g
- Width133 mm
- Height185 mm
- Illustrator(s)Melissa Wood
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.